Remote and decentralized production
- Remote production through a direct data connection (e.g. a dark fiber) or over the open internet with SRT connectivity.
- Concurrent users can control a LiveOS production via the web based User Interface from anywhere in the world and work together simultaneously and synchronized.
- Intercom is available in the browser to ensure good communication without need for external intercom solution.
Shareable Private Cloud
- Centrally organized LiveOS computing power is available for multiple studio floors and control rooms, inside and outside the broadcast center.
- Multiple productions can run simultaneously on the same LiveOS infrastructure.
- LiveOS is a shareable “Private Cloud” for uncompressed live media production.
- Build for average use (in stead of peak use)
Automate and Schedule deployment of productions
- Fast spinning up and winding down of a production (<1min)
- Run multiple simultaneous productions on the same LiveOS system.
- Schedule your productions and maximise the usage of your LiveOS system.