What is LiveOS?
- LiveOS is an end-to-end software solution for live and near-live media production.
- The LiveOS solution runs on commercially available IT hardware: computer servers, network switches and SDI/IP gateways.
- LiveOS is open to 3rd party hardware and software integrations.
- Contact us for a reference design and data sheet.
- Contact us for a quote.
From Hardware to Software
- LiveOS translates the functionality inside dedicated hardware into software modules that can be spun-up and combined depending on the needs of your production.
- A state of the art Video over IP network offers video clean switching, lowers need for glue-ware and allows for remote and decentralized productions.
- Live and near-live production becomes more flexible, scalable and future-proof with the LiveOS solution.
Remote, Shared & Automated
- Remote, decentralized and/or local production over private network and/or open internet.
- Run multiple independent productions simultaneously on one LiveOS system.
- Fast spinning up and winding down of productions (<1min.).
- Schedule and automatically spin up productions.
GUI, Widgets, API & Automation
- The LiveOS Graphical User Interface (GUI) controls the software modules through Restful API.
- Operate the software modules via their corresponding Widgets.
- Compile your personalized workspace by combining the widgets u need access to.
- The GUI can be accessed via the Google Chrome web browser. Control via hardware panels is also available.
- Intercom and chat is available in the web browser GUI for communication between multiple operators collaborating on the same live production.
- The automation engine allows you to automate tasks and trigger events or timelines.
COTS IT & Open Standards
- LiveOS runs on Common Off The Shelf (COTS) computer servers.
- Audio and video signal transport over an SDN controlled Real-Time Network.
- Seamless video switching in the network at scale and at speed.
- SMPTE ST 2110, NDI, SDI and SRT input & output formats.
- PTP, SMPTE 2022-7, NMOS and LLDP for broadcast grade robustness.
- Manage users & roles.
- Manage assets & production metadata.
- Design, prepare and schedule your productions and workflows.
- Monitor activity and performance.