- Layered architecture, restful API communication between layers
- The LiveOS Infrastructure Software is the orchestrator of LiveOS.
- The LiveOS Media Servers and Production Suites perform the audio and video processing.
- The LiveConnect SDN controller manages video & audio traffic over the LiveConnect Video over IP Network (+video clean switching, automated network path configuration, in-band mgmt of end-devices).
- LiveOS GUI via web browser or via hardware control panels – accessible anywhere in the world.
- Contact us for a reference design and data sheet.
Open and versatile system
- LiveOS integrates with 3rd party hardware and software solutions.
- SMPTE ST 2110, NDI, SDI and SRT input & output formats.
- XDCam, DNxHD, AVC-Intra, MXF, H264, H265, ProRes file formats (playout & recording)
Robust, Redundant, Scalable and Maintainable
- PTP, SMPTE 2022-7, NMOS IS-04, spine-leaf, N+1 server architecture, NMOS and LLDP for Broadcast grade robustness and redundancy.
- LiveOS auto-detect service makes installing or scaling up a system an easy and quick task.
- Installing, de-installing or updating servers can happen while the system is live.
- Logging and monitoring for maintenance, error detection and problem solving.